Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means the type of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
Vajram Group may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use the feedback provided by the User/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send the User/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails